1. All the data from 6.71/6.71b changelist at the official DotA website. Too long to paste it all here.
1. New Dynamic Exp/Dynamic Gold mode. Here are some explanations how it works:
AI have bonus rate in XP and GOLD. Human rate is 100% XP and 1 GOLD / 0.875s (8G / 7s). AI rate is higher than that
So, when AI hero kills, he gets -15% xp, and -4G/7s (from current bonus rate) and if the current rate is higher than the starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero dies, he gets + 15% xp, and +4G/7s (to current bonus rate), if current rate is lower than starting rate, it resets to starting rate
When AI hero gets an assist, he gets -7% xp and -2G/7s (from current bonus rate)
Min rate for AI is human rate (it won't get lower than that), there is no max rate
2. Two new sections in the scoreboard showing the current AI XP and GOLD rate. There might be up to 2.5s delay in scoreboard update for the rate
3. De/Dg mode is enabled by default, unless ne/ng is enabled
4. Various internal fixes. The big job for fixing the broken AI for 6.72 will begin soon.
Các bạn nên chơi thử bản này máy nó đã thông minh hơn rồi không còn như lúc xưa đâu
anh em test thử nha, đợi 5s rồi skip ads là ok ^^.